Wednesday, June 11, 2014

BOOM!

Not sure where to start...Let's start with my french doors in the bedroom.  I fell asleep with them open last night.  Not sure how safe that is..even with my SigPower backing my play.  The evening was nice and cool and I shut off the Air Conditioner. I went to bed at 8 and figured I would doze and then close them, but I didn't fall asleep until almost 11 p.m. and when my alarm clock went off, it was still open...only the screen had accidentally opened, so I'm not sure why I didn't wake up when that happened.  Note to self...call the installation company and get another magnet installed on both screens...

Then I come home to find that someone had rammed my gate and it was twisted and down!!!  Dizzy is one pissed off woman!  I put it back up and secured it as best as I could.  I went to Lowe's and bought 5 big planters that I'll be filling with cement to block the gate and walk way.  I think what I'll do is dig down a couple of feet, put a hole in the bottom and fill it down with cement and include some rebar so some idiot will have a tough time moving them.  Then I'll fill them almost entirely with cement and put a thin layer of dirt and some plants on top.

Any fucker that wants to ram the gate with their truck will be denting the mother fucker.  This will be temporary until I can get the property surveyed.  Once I'm sure of the property line, I'll put up a permanent barrier and then flip my finger to all the fuckers that want to dick with me....Gee, can you tell I'm not a happy camper?

I'm sick to death that people don't respect my property, throw their plastic water bottles and Starbucks cups on the path for me to clean up.  Fine...I'm getting wolf piss and spraying it everywhere so your damn dogs will freak out when you try and walk them on my property. I am done being nice to people who don't respect my property.

Ok...deep breath...Ommmm...OOOOMMMMMMM...I am at peace with the universe, all is jiggy in my world....when is the weekend???

No comments: