Monday, June 16, 2014

What A Day!

I tell ya...sometimes it's just tiring on Mondays.  I usually love Mondays because I can walk around with a smile on my face and piss people off.  It's a good feeling.

Today though, a 2 1/2 hour meeting, details, trying to get it all done, grocery shop....but I did pick up the ingredients for Pig Candy and I got a killer deal on these monster scallops.

So I made the Pig Candy and I'll be sending it to the Washington Marine.  He's sent me two batches of jerky and I have not reciprocated...and I'd better do it before karma comes back to bite me in the ass.

I BBQed the scallops on the grill and they were absolutely delicious.  It's been a long time since I've had scallops, and when the guy behind the counter gave them to me at the medium scallop price (these were extra large), how could I pass it up?  I couldn't.

I'm a little frustrated these days.  While I could be frustrated over my love life, I've decided to just let it roll and not worry about it. However there are a couple of people that frustrate me to no end.  One..because they don't want to help themselves and the other for doing something behind my back and not discussing it with me...before or after.

I realize now that I need to be making different choices so that these things do not come back to bite me in the ass.  I guess we all reach a crossroads where our choices come back to haunt us and we realize that it is of our own doing.  Still...I'm frustrated.


No comments: