Saturday, June 14, 2014

You Wanna Be Who????

So Friday, "N" from ClearView Screens came and added extra magnets to my screen doors and cleaned them up a bit.  If you recall...He was the one that installed the screens slightly over a year ago. He stayed and had margaritas with me and my friends, and it was obvious that he liked me (this from my friends...I'm usually oblivious to this kind of stuff), but he is young. He was 32..and now in a couple weeks, he'll be 34.

Well, I invited my cousin "S" and my friend "S" over for a little "Girlie R n R" and N was still here...so he partied down with us.  He ended up leaving around 11, and it was a really fun evening.  We decided we'll have to take him under our wing and show him how to live a little.  He's a really good-looking guy, dark hair, cool tats, good shape, funny, smart, homeowner, part business owner...etc.

So we ended up texting on Saturday...quite a bit.  I think he still feels the same way as he did a year ago.  Even my friend "S" texted me and said "You always get the hotties #s.  I wanna be you when I grow up!"  Huh?  Where did that come from?  I am 16 years older than this guy. If anything were to happen, it would be one of those "I'll teach you a few things, you'll teach me a few things" and that would be it. God, that makes me sound like a nympho or something.

The thing is..I have unfinished business with the Cowboy, and I have the WA Marine who is definitely interested....now I wanna throw a 34 year old into the mix?  What the hell???  Maybe I should just swear off men for the summer (or longer) and just keep my head in the work/home game for now.

Hmmmm......

No comments: