Monday, August 26, 2013

So Many Things...

So many pans in the fire right now for Dizzy.  I like being busy, but it seems that everything is happening all at once. My presentation for the conference isn't going as well as I'd like and it needs to be turned in tomorrow.  I mainly just want to get the actual powerpoint pages done first, then work on the actual speech part.  But Man oh Man...the audience is intimidating and I'm not as technical as most of these people.

Had an awesome dinner with my God Daughter.  She is beautiful, smart, articulate...she's going to be just fine.  I was worried about the adoption stuff, but I think she's putting it into perspective and she knows she has the support of her parents, and that helps a lot.

I tell ya, as overwhelmed as I'm feeling right now, it is so nice to go to sleep to someone calling you "My Sweet Beautiful".  And on that note...I'm just gonna end tonight's blog.

No comments: