Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Spun

What a day.  I received a 2013 Best of IT "Outstanding IT Service and Support Award from Center of Digital Government at the GTC Conference.  I'm humbled and honored...not because I received it, but because the teams I work with are so frakking awesome.  They make me look exceedingly capable.

Yesterday, my Marine said some pretty awesome stuff about how I have him doing stuff that he would never do. That was so cool. But today, he said that I can get him spinning. I know that I'm the woman that can spin him now, but wasn't there a woman who could spin him in the past?  EVER?  He says no. I'm the first.  He's 41....out of 41 years of life, a Marine, incredibly hot...so much fun, and you're gonna tell me no woman has spun you?  There are some really stupid women out there.  I wanted to spin him the second my eyes met his....I pretty much assume most women think the way I do (unless they're married, or gay), so the line must be extremely lengthy.

What a feeling that is.  It makes me feel incredibly irresistible and sexy. I love that he can make me feel that way. I love that I'm not thinking twice about the things I say or the things we talk about. I love whole spun feeling...however it is affecting my blogging.

I'm so sorry blog readers, I hope you'll forgive me, but I'm really having a lot of fun right now.  As so far...I got what I asked for. How lucky can I be?


No comments: