Saturday, August 31, 2013

Leaving Savannah


August 31stWe wake up to the sound of some woman screeching at her man that he has no clue what she puts up with.  It was frakking funny.  M yells out that he doesn’t care what she has to go through…then we’re all laughing and awake.  We get ready and head out.  

Poor L has a serious hangover (I never do…I drink lots of water when I drink alcohol) and is popping pills.  We decide to head home, but not before I get to check out Paula Deen’s store and the store front to “The Lady and Son’s” her restaurant. They weren’t open though…bummer.   On the way back, we stop for breakfast (and I finally find a way to pay for something…bout damned time!). 

We get back, and everyone is kind of snoozy.  So I decide to check out the local surroundings and put on my walking clothes.  I should’ve brought water, but I did ok.  Really beautiful, green and lush territory.  The homes are fun to look at, and I got to see an estate that was basically a horse ranch.  Totally cool.  I was out for almost a couple of hours, and when I got back, the ladies were gone.  They went to the store and purchased the fixins for the blue cheese, bacon guacamole that I had told them about.  So I made that up, and we ate fish tacos and guacamole.  YUM.  







No comments: