Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Little Off

Today was a really off day, and it turns out it was the same for my Girlie “C”. It started out ok, but after a certain conversation, that was it for me. I hate how something like that can spin my whole day around. The worst part is…it wasn’t caused by the person I was talking to, but about an incident in the past.  Something that’s been bugging me for awhile, and although I took care of the situation, it’s like a rock thrown into a pond…the ripples are still causing issues.

I won’t get into the details (because I already have in past blogs), but sometimes I wish…never mind. If wishes were horses, then dreamers would ride.

I made Colin Farrell my bitch.  So trying to make sure I do all the right exercises for the Tough Mudder training.  Think I’m gonna call it a night.

No comments: