Saturday, November 9, 2013

No Bars This Weekend!


Friday night was pretty low key. I didn’t go out and party, but stayed in and did some housecleaning to prepare for Sunday Brunch.  As a treat (and since I have a huge credit on my SureWest account), I rented “Olympus Has Fallen” and really enjoyed it. 

I’ve always had a thing for Gerard Butler, although it’s lessened due to the fact that he’s a flaming liberal, and he brings his usual hotness to the screen. It was fast paced, with lots of explosions and shooting.  I’d really like to compare notes with an actual Secret Service agent to see where the inconsistencies are.  But hey, you gotta take these movies with a grain of salt.

Two movies I’m dying to see are “Murph, The Protector” and “Lone Survivor”…both real life people/events of Operation Red Wings.  I don’t think it’ll get any grittier than that!

Saturday, I stayed around the house, yet again and worked outside.  It was a beautiful day and the leaves on the ground are stunning.  Needless to say, I have a lot of raking to do.  My trees are huge and produce so many leaves, I could probably pile them up, jump into the pile from my roof, and not get hurt! Hmmm….  I also marinated my chicken in Tequila Lime marinate for tomorrow’s brunch!

Again, I didn’t go out, but I did rent another movie…guess which one?  Yep…”White House Down” with another hottie, Channing Tatum.  Jamie Foxx did a good job as President, but he’s a flaming liberal too.  Ok, who am I trying to kid here…Most of Hollywood is filled with flaming liberals! And those who aren’t and make it known, are hounded and bashed by the liberals. Ah well.  Thank God I don’t date liberals…only because of the incessant fighting that would be going on during our dates.  Can you imagine?

No comments: