Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nothing!


So, although I had a ton of things to do, I ended up doing….NOTHING!  Yep, that’s right…nothing.  I’m not proud of that, but it’s the first time in a long time that I didn’t do chores, or have plans.  I lazed around, watched the telly, (and I’m not usually a tv watcher), ate, drank…and that was it!

Well, I texted my guy too, cuz I was having withdrawals. I knew he was busy this weekend taking care of business with his Dad and traveling, so I couldn’t expect the calls and the texts that I normally get…thus the withdrawals.  It’s kind of disconcerting to know that you like someone so much that when you don’t hear from them, you really miss them.  His warped sense of humor is infectious and has me in stitches.  Plus it keeps a smile on my face most of the day.

So enjoyed my nothing day!

No comments: