Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Addendum

So I was talkin to my BFF and I told her how this 32 year old was crushing on me last Friday night, and that today he called and says he left a drill extension here when he was working (I know, right? How cute is that?).

So she was asking if I was going to call "N" back. And I said I was gonna wait till tomorrow. She asked if I was going to "find his tool" shall we say... And I said that while the thought had occurred to me (he has cute tats), that's a little young. But she was having fun with it. I said it would just be a booty call, and while we were laughing about it...my lucky necklace fell off.

It was the necklace given to me by "CC"...and she started laughing and said it was so funny. Like fate was saying something. WTF?? Ok, so maybe one booty call recognizes the other...I don't freaking know! I do know that I had good luck with management today, so I'm still calling it my lucky necklace. Screw you haters!

No comments: