Sunday, April 7, 2013

One more...

So I made Lobster bisque from scratch and posted a pic on FB.  My cousin, who is studying to be a doctor and in the military says that she wants some, so I promised her that when she visits in Cali, that I'd make her some.

RH, my Jr. High crush also commented and then said that he's in Cali...why not him? So I told him that I would cook for him.  However, THAT IS ALL I WILL BE DOING!  I'm of a mind that he had his chance in Jr. High and if he didn't take it then, tough shit....I'm not the girl for you.  Not sure if it's the wine, the Kenny Chesney playing on the computer, or if I'm just a flatout bitch.  I'm not going back...only going forward.

I'm sure I'm going to hear it from my besties about my "rules" and how difficult I am.  I'm just not going to settle. Do you know what I mean? I settled for so long. I always thought it was me, and that I didn't deserve better, or that I deserved what I got... Not anymore.  No, I don't think I'm "God's Gift" to the earth, but I do have worth, I am fun, I am significant.  The man that I end the rest of my days with will be a worthy adversary, but a trusted companion. He will bring it...and I'll bring it back.

My bisque....


No comments: