Friday, April 5, 2013

What A Day

The day starts early with an 8 a.m. hair appointment.  My Girl "H" is the total bomb. We decided that head massage needed to be in this blog.  When she rinses my hair, she always gives me a scalp massage, and I always tell her that if I could find the man that could do the same magic with his fingers that she does, I would blow him every day of the week and 6 ways from Sunday.  She always laughs when I say this, but I'm serious. It's friggin awesome!

Afterward, I headed to Tokyo Fro's for lunch with an old flame.  What a blast!!  I have to say the men in my life really know how to compliment me (good and bad).  He was messing with me saying that I must be part of the rainbow coalition because of my independence. I told him that I'm definitely not a LESBIAN!!!  Sorry, I love men too much.  He said he was glad to hear it because it would be a loss to the men of the world. Goofball!  He also said I looked much younger than when we dated, and we dated in my 20's.  What a schmoozer!  We had fun catching up and he showed me pics of his kids, wife and granddaughter.  He has a reason to be proud.  I'm looking forward to our next lunch.

After lunch I spent a half hour on a work conference call and then I headed home.  Most of the yard was cleaned up, but they have to come back and finish.  They did get most of it though. I'm really happy with the way the yard is shaping up.  The tree people will be here in the morning, and we'll see how it goes from there.

The Clear View guy "N" came and put my retractable screens in.  I LOVE THEM!!  It's exactly what the doors needed.  And "N" is completely adorable! He's 32 and has some awesome tats on his arms. He ended up sticking around after the installation and drinking margaritas with me.  My BFF "C" came over and joined us.  We were laughing and having a great time, when my BFF "D" called and came over with her man nicknamed "Paco". She brought dinner and we all ate and had a great time.  They regaled "N" with tales about the old "Evil Dead" movie, so we pulled it up on Netflix and watched it.

"N' didn't leave here until after 11.  I think he likes me.  But he's too young for me!  At least he owns his home and stuff.  He wants to come back and install my home theatre speakers for me and gave me his personal cell number....sweet!  Dizzy is feeling like she hasn't "lost" it!

Ok, I have to go because my BFFs "C" and "D" are still here and I think we're all sleeping in my bed tonight.  With the Beanster in my bed tomorrow, that means I won't get my bed to myself until Sunday night.  Ah well. (Yes, Paco is crashed on the sofa...ha ha ha).

G'nite Peeps!

No comments: