Monday, January 7, 2013

A Man Eater with Standards...Damn it!

So at work, a couple of my co-workers have taken to calling me a “Man Eater”. I’m not really sure why because I was with my ex-boyfriend for about a year and a half, and before him was the ex-husband.

After I met CC and the bar got set higher, it seems that all these guys (most of them starting with the letter “J”) are coming out of the woodwork. They’re not really my type of guys and I really think that I’m not their type of girl. I think they’re not used to “my type” aka “Conservative, gun toting, crazy, patriotic, outspoken, wicked sense of humor, bitch! I think I’m so off kilter for them, that they have to check it out. I mean, who else would put together a Universal Emergency Underwear Repair Kit for the Cheezy Christmas celebration??? I didn’t win either, damn it!

So on FaceBook, I had a discussion with a liberal that wants to impinge upon my 2nd amendment rights. We went back and forth in the discussion and we agreed to disagree. Then this morning, I posted a YouTube segment called “The Warrior Song – Hard Corps” (incidentally, the song is available from iTunes so I downloaded it for a bitchin workout song…). You can check it out here… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sam4lq2WHos&sns=em

After posting the segment, I got a message from the aforementioned liberal that read “Good grief, cute with a leprechaun mentality. Spells trouble from the word go! Boy, I feel sorry for Joe. LOL! I had no idea you were a Marine. Damn, you are fun to know and one day I would like to bump into your sidearm. LOL

WTF??? I’m not a Marine….Maybe a wannabe, but I never said I was a Marine. I showed the message to my friend Sharon (who calls me a Man Eater) and I said “I’m a Man Eater with Standards Damn It! I don’t do liberals!” And we freaking busted out laughing! So this is what I messaged back and no, it wasn’t for general FB viewing….

I’m not a Marine. I’m an avid military supporter, my kid was in the Army and I “did” my first Marine a couple of months ago. Was never into dating military guys, but this one threw me for a loop. And just so you know…I don’t do liberals!” I am still laughing over this exchange. He messages back….

Who the heck doesn’t support ‘em? You had to sleep with one for that? That’s funny. Ok, now I have to add you to my address book!” This guy is a glutton for punishment!

I think Dizzy needs to learn to keep her trap shut! But OMG, I just couldn’t help myself. P.S. No, I am not doing a special kind of “service” for my Country, so don’t contact me asking for it or I will hunt you down and kick your ass! And on that note…Here’s one more plug for the Corps!






No comments: