Sunday, January 27, 2013

What's Next?

It's a different kind of day today.  Not sure why.  I'm filled with this feeling of "what's next"? What is on the radar for me? Granted, right now I'm working on getting my house in order.  And when I say house, I don't just mean in the literal sense.  I'm working it all...the mind, spirit, body, financial and home. It's daunting when I also have to think about getting my encryption project at work done, and done right.

I didn't sleep well last night (when do I ever???) and I started the day with my head filled with crap.  That's right.... CRAPTACULAR!!! So I did what I like to do in these situations, took care of some business around the house, and then proceeded to beat it out of my body. Yeah baby....YEAH!!!  I went for a 6 mile speed walk (with a little sprinting here and there). When the air is crisp and my nose gets cold, I love it. I love feeling my stomach muscles tighten up (reminds me of sex) and my leg muscles get rock hard.  My ass is tight when I do one of these walks, and I'm in the zone.  Totally clears the cobwebs out.

It also gets me into shape for the "girlie" doctor appointment tomorrow.  I know that will be fine, but they always have to take my blood pressure, and I always get nervous at the doctor's office.  But hey, at least I'll be off of work early! So now I'm winding down and getting ready to call it a day.  I got my monster tub filling up with hot water, I've got a nice glass of wine, some music and I'll be soaking some stress away and crawling into bed...only to be up by 3:30 and kicking the shit out of Vin Diesel!

Next weekend will be busy. Got a funeral on Saturday and Sunday is SuperBowl (CK7 Baby!).  I have people pressuring me to host a SuperBowl party, and I'm not sure if I'm going to do it or not. If I did, it would be one of those "Bring your seat, an appetizer and your drink of preference" things.  I have tequila and Fireball, and I'd make my Blue Cheese/Bacon guacamole with chips...but that would do it for me.  Ah well, it's going to be an interesting week.

No makeup...you can see the 'no sleep' lines under my eyes.

With glasses, you just look like a badass, and no one knows about the baggy eyes!
The tub is calling...

1 comment:

Kristie said...

You my friend are gorgeous and don't need a drop of make up