Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How DARE You Presume!!!

I can't fucking stand men who presume they're going to "nail" me!!! REALLY??? Who fucking died and made you "God's only gift to women"?

If you presume you're going to nail me, you're the last man on earth I'm going to engage in sexual congress with! I'm not going to touch you with a 50 foot pole!  And if you even think you're going to put your hand on me, you can ask the last asshole what happened to his sorry ass!!!

Yes, an idiot tried to force his way into my bedroom in November.  If he wasn't the brother of a friend, I would've shot him.  As it was, he ended up hitting the concrete floor in the hallway. I do not ever presume that I am going "nail" a guy (I'm using the word 'Nail' because that is the word he used). I may hope, I may scheme, I may use my feminine wiles, but I NEVER presume.  I respect my partner way too much for that...even if it's a damned booty call.

Oh, and what a turn on it is for me to hear that you're going to "Nail" me. Gee, lay me in the mud right now you big fucking stud! NOT! I can't even believe that any woman would let you get away with that line! You are so lucky you're not standing in front of me.

I will tell you right now, I will never let a man (or woman) force themselves on me and if that means I end up severely damaged or dead, then so be it.  But I'll tell you one thing....I'm going to take the biggest chunk of flesh out of you and you are going to rue the moment you touched me!

Ok...Dizzy is calming down now....deep breath....wait....I need a drink. Fuck it! I'm swearing off men!  I have a toy and I know how to use it!

No comments: