Friday, January 11, 2013

The Most Beautiful Girl in the World....

I have every other Friday off.  This Friday, I'm spending it with the most beautiful girl in the world!  As a matter of fact, I'm spending the entire weekend with her!  I just KNOW ya'll are jealous as hell and wish you could trade places with me.

This girl continues to keep me on my toes and when I think about unconditional love, it embodies what I feel for her.  I would give my life for her in a heartbeat! There is no obstacle that I wouldn't overcome to be able to bask in her presence!

Yes, it is my Niece Serene!  Although I call her Serenie Beanie (aka the Beanster)!  She is 10 years old and she's the light of my life. I've kept a tradition of taking pictures of the two of us together over the years, and here's a sample of us...





Our prints in front of the house.




As you can see there's been some changes over the years...she's grown taller and more beautiful, and I've shrunk in size.  There was a time when I wouldn't have posted any large pictures of myself, but life is short and I'm a different person (Serene, Damian, Christopher and Nathaniel are the reasons I decided to lose weight).

Can you see the light in my angel's eyes?  By the time this weekend is over, I'll be posting a couple of new shots of the two of us!!!  

Yes, I can actually post something light and fun!  Have a fantastic weekend my friends!
















No comments: