Sunday, January 6, 2013

Out in Public with an Attitude....

So today, I ventured forth in this hat, with this button....









Yeah...I was coping a total 'tude.  I was in the mood to totally light someone up if they even thought about making a comment on my button. I know my rights!

Geez, sometimes I wake up with a freaking huge chip on my shoulder, and given that I didn't go to sleep until 3 a.m. after chatting with my BFF and ranting about "The Notebook" (see previous post) I can see why.  Plus, if I don't have morning sex, I'm going to be cranky anyway....wait...I never have morning sex! Damn it!

I'm doing my best to not obsess about certain things and to focus on others.  Right now, I'm looking for a used Bowflex so I can tighten the rest of my body.  I'm not an exercise fanatic, but I do my cardio in the mornings and I really want to do some kind of weights in the afternoon's when I get home from work.  I want to see how tight I can make this cougar body!  But I am not obsessive about my weight. Not anymore. I've wasted too many years on that, and there are other things that I can obsess about.

Now I'm trying to get the hang of this whole Google+ crap, since it's connected to my blogger account.  Not sure how it works, but I think they're trying to take the place of FaceBook, which is fine with me, as long as I can control the privacy aspect and make sure they don't sell my information.  People are really not savvy when it comes to the Internet.  I can usually find a person's address within 5 minutes.  Not to say that mine can't be found, but I do have some form of protection that NOBODY wants to confront, so I'm not too worried.

Anyway, I need to get my tushie into bed if I'm gonna be up at 3:30 a.m. making Vin Diesel (my StairMaster) my bitch. So I'm gonna finish up my Fireball shot, take care of business and hit the hay.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: