Monday, January 21, 2013

In the Zone

Do you know how there are moments, when your body just kind of clicks into place?  I felt it today.

My muscles were in sync, and I could feel each one expand and contract. I felt so good and alive in my skin. I can tell Colin Farrell (the BowFlex) is paying off and my body is responding to the weight bars.  The fit of my clothes is different. The way my muscles are responding is different.

I think it helps that I'm feeling a little better and not so achy and cold today.  However, that is not going to stop me from getting into the monster jet tub (holds 93 gallons of water), soaking and relaxing and sipping a night cap before bedtime.

In fact, on a regular weeknite, I like to be in bed between 8 and 9.  This way, I can get my sorry butt up by 3:30 a.m. for an hour workout on Vin Diesel (StairMaster), shower and get into work by 6 a.m.  Then, I'm headed home by 3:30 p.m. and do Colin.  If I had more of a life, I guess it could cramp my style, but I am going out on the weekends and I am keeping busy.  And, my buddies let me stay at their crib in Tahoe, so I think I'm doing a lot better than most single women my age.

Now if I can just get my Girlies to do the Country Line Dancing lessons with me!  They are such 'stick in the mud's' and managed to stand me up two weeks in a row!  I need to get my dance on!  So with or without them, I am going this Wednesday night, and I will report back how it went.

BY GOD...THERE WILL BE DANCING! OK....tub time!  Tub by candlelight, and flash...



1 comment:

Kristie said...

That's one king sized tub for the queen of hearts. Rock on