Saturday, January 12, 2013

More Fun In Dizzy Land!!

This morning started with me waking up with my niece wrapped around me and her head buried in my neck!  Could life get any better???  I actually slept better than I have since I got back from Cabo.
I made her one of her favorite breakfasts....biscuits and sausage gravy.  After we showered, I straightened her beautiful hair (at her request, because it's beautiful curly too) and we took our pictures together...


















After posing for our pictures, my niece wanted one of me for her iPod Touch.  I love her!!!  We headed to the movies and watched The Hobbit.  It was a great movie, but a little long.  I was curious as to how they could break up the book into three movies, but it looks like they did a good job so far.

The Beanster and I shot a couple of pics in the theater.  I'm not sure about the "gangsta" pose, and then we got bombed by the chick behind us in our one smiley pic!  Whatup with that???

We headed home and had a wonderful antipasto salad and I grilled shrimp (another of her favorites), and now she's finishing off her shrimp while I update the blog.  Tonight, it's the Disney movie "Brave" in 3-D.  Too fun.

It's moments like these when I really feel that life couldn't possibly get any better.

No comments: