Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Feeling Funky

I'm feeling a bit funky today. My bones ache, I'm cold all of the time, and I would kill for a body rub! It puts me in a melancholy mood. And to top it off, I get teased by a guy that..well...we shared an attraction, but he's married and I don't mess with married men. It's a part of my chick code of honor.  I don't mess with engaged or married men.  Men with girlfriends, etc. is questionable because I feel like you're trying on relationships to see if they fit.  If they do, you make a commitment and let people know you're not available.  If you're committed, then you'll rebuff any of my efforts to get to know you..right? If they don't, then I can proceed without feeling guilty.  But I digress.

Talking with him is difficult sometimes because the candy jar lid is torqued down and I'm not allowed to eat the candy! I really don't want a married man and God knows, I have enough complications in my life without having to deal with that, but we are friends.  It's just that sometimes it can be difficult.

I think that with the way I'm feeling, on nights like these, the evening is just too quiet, and you can hear the stillness.  And feeling funky just puts me in a mood. It makes me long for the warmth of a man's body, when he's lying next to you and wraps his arm around your rib cage and pulls you close. When his breath is warming your neck and ear and his top leg is thrown over yours. And you close your eyes and just inhale the scent of him. Can you feel anymore secure, contented and wanted than at that moment?

Anyway, my workout went a little too well.  I think I have to lighten up on my weight bars.  I ended up leaving marks in my shoulders and arm pit area when I did the stomach crunch exercises.























Now I look as though I've been through a sado-masochistic session with out the enjoyment of it...Damn it, I just can't remember my "safe" word for the life of me...'Serendipity?' 'Surreptitious?' 'Scrumptious?'  See what happens?  I gotta get me some shut-eye, but I'm having problems sleeping. I think the sleeplessness is having an effect on my health.  At least tomorrow is my Friday.  I have to take a furlough day, so I picked this Friday to parlay it into a 4 day weekend.

Ah well, I'm gonna stop spilling my guts, or I won't have anything to blog about tomorrow.  We'll see what racy theme I can come up with next.  I can tell it may get a little difficult to keep up my resolution to blog every day.  Think I can do it?  I'll be the most emotionally healthy chick on the planet if I can pull it off.  G'nite!

No comments: